My kids and I are always looking for fresh, new smoothie recipes. And I, as mom, am always looking for ways to make smoothie recipes a tad healthier and nutrient full. I feel the recipe I am about to share combines all those factors: it’s delicious, fresh, and full of hidden veggies and other good-for-you ingredients!
PURPLE POWER SMOOTHIE
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 6-oz. cups Chobani blueberry Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. ground golden flaxseed
- 1 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup milk
- Assemble all ingredients in a high powered blender (like a Vitamix).
- Blend for one minute, or until smoothie is consistent and chunk free.
- Serve and enjoy!
My kids also love to help me assemble the smoothie, which is another win. I hope your family enjoys this smoothie as much as mine has!!